Friday, May 29, 2009

It's a BIG day for me!!!

Hello out there in Blog land! My thanks goes out to Ann at This Simple Life for replying to my comment and mentioning my blog! I have to apologize, though, because I haven't written but one post! Overwhelmed is the word...for me.....I don't really know what I am doing!

But today is the day that I will be moving into my SECOND booth trying to sell goods that I "re-purpose" and make new again and then others that I just make new! I am excited and nervous! Hopefully, I will learn how to do this here thingy and will be able to put up some pics on it for you to see.

I am very anxious to hear from some of you as I wasn't sure as to how to get noticed on this! Please write and let me know you are looking ! That will push into all of this more and more!
Thanks!
Kim