Monday, August 31, 2009

Mother of the Groom!

Like the movie...Father of The Bride....only it is me...Kim! So many times this past weekend....it felt like I was in a movie...and things and people were just moving around me and I would just have to stop and breath and take it all in! Moms, time stands still for NO one!!! Enjoy Every Moment God gives you with your sweet families!!!!!

This is Seth and Mollie practicing "The Cord of Three Strands" It is a beautiful representation of the life they will live with God at the center....





The Rehearsal Dinner tables WITHOUT the Lasagna!!!! It turned out wonderful, I think! Shew!!!!



The Grooms cake....Ford ...all the way!!



I will have to post more pics later as my computer is on the fritz right now.....I am working on that though!!!!
Will be back soon!!!
Kim