Monday, September 28, 2009

More fall pics--and a MS bike ride

I really liked this one...really the ONLY one that turned out, but....it may be my header in time!






The view from my deck....

Saturday was cool enough that I could make Pastina--an Italian version of beef vegetable soup......it was SOOOOOO good....my poor husband loves soup and he has been begging for it all summer. I was simply too warm for it! I also was able to light some of my candles....and tarts....oh, it smelled so good...soup, cider, cinnamon......mmmmmm....wonderful! It was warm again yesterday and today, but it is supposed to cool down this week! Yeah!

Just wanted to mention that my husband is again this year doing the NC/SC MS bike ride.... MS Biketober....he has an aunt and three cousins that have it ...plus we have many friends that have struggled with this disease...so he rides it for them. This is second year..last year was 105 miles, this year 100....from Rock Hill SC to Greenville SC. It is a big day for him, and I will be there to cheer him on!!!!

I wanted to try my hand again at some fall pics.....please bear with me---if there is anyone out there!!!!!

These are some of the items I made for the booth with my labels from Yankee Lane...love them!

I thought I did a pic of the cheesebox, but it isn't here, so.....I just don't know!!!!

Well, y'all have a great week.....I am trying to do better....
Enjoy Every Moment!
Kim