Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New booth pics



Went Saturday and updated the booth a little for fall. I am way behind, but I had a few things to put in that we got over the summer and was waiting for some things to sell so they would fit!

I Love this white chippy grain bin...guess that is what you call it! Got it out of an old barn...looks very old....but I think it would be a good piece for the porch for Pumpkins, etc in the fall and in the winter I can see a Christmas tree in it.....Lots of possibilities....


The other thing I added was an old handmade white kitchen table...simply primilicious!!!!

A Flag made from beadboard from an old one room schoolhouse in WV

Well, this will have to be another quickie...but if you have a minute check out the blog form yesterday and try to answer my question!


Take care...
Enjoy Every Moment!

Kim @a Thyme Remembered