Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Elves have been working!


My DH has been working out in the garage for the last few nights.  We decided that we would make our gifts for our family this year, so he got started....none to soon, huh?  I still have to paint and stain and all, but I am pretty excited.  We are trying to decide whether or not to try to start a real "business" with our handcrafts, so this may be a start! 

I wanted to share this tree with you.  My sweet Grandma at the age of 80, made all of her grandchildren one of these in this size for Christmas and also one for each of the great-grandchildren at the time.  There were 6 great grandkids and 1 was on the way-- which was my little guy..he was due on the 6th of December and was born on the 12th.  This, along with my nativity ,are the very first things I put out every year.  What an heirloom!   And Seth took his  to his own home this year.  To me, there is nothing more beautiful!


Posted by PicasaThis is another pic of the  outside of Olde Tyme Marktplace.  Ol' Beth has been busy also.....and I keep thinking about all of the goodies I saw in her shop...what fun!  I know this is blurry, but I wanted you to see how cute she has the outside of her place.  If you are ever in Marshville, go introduce yourself!

Well, I better get of of here.  Haven't been sleeping the best, and I am tired....so off I go..to .get it while I can!

Merry Christmas!!!!
Kim