Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Just BREATHE!!!!



Wow!! Do you believe that Christmas is already here...and will be GONE before you know it? You know, if you read me at all, that I say CONTINUOUSLY to Enjoy Every Moment.....well THIS is one of those moments. I know it can get hectic with buying, baking, decorating, wrapping....it ALL sometimes gets to be TOO much. But please....start today and sllloooowwww down...and look at the faces around you, the sights and sounds and smells. BREATHE it in....This ---these things and people are what Christmas is all about.

I wanted to show you this Soap holder that we made for a tutorial from Simply Prim..
I LOVED it!!!  I decided to do this last minute for my mom...SHE will love it!  Thanks Kris!  That is what I love about blogging..

These are different shots of my tree this year.  I wanted it to be more simple --so this is where we went this year....not sure if I want to do another year without a live tree. I am so gonna work on taking prettier pics for you all in the New Year.  Bear with me...

This is a picture of Poppy Seed Roll that I now make for Holidays.  My mom always made it and the Nut Rolls and I decided to try to learn to make it before she is gone and I never learned!  I forgot to take a pic of the after...but I made both...and they are SO...good...have any of you ever had this?  I made my own nut filling this year....the pic doesn't look too appetizing, but believe me...it IS!!!!
















Well, we are preparing to head out of here to SNOWED in WV!!!!  Anxious to see the snow....it WILL be a White Christmas for me!
I hope and pray that each one of you will take time in the next couple days---starting TODAY and just breathe it in......it will NEVER be just like this ever again!!!!!

Merry Christmas to all of you...and I am So thankful I have found you!

ps.....I will have to take the pics of my the end results of the server and the little shelves we made...wrapped 'em up before I took pics...oops!

Kim