Sunday, December 6, 2009

New friend and lots of Christmasy Prim goodness




I couldn't wait to share this with you. I have been reading this lady's blog for a while now, and FINALLY got to meet her! She has a beautiful shop in Marshville, NC. DH and I have decided that it is literally a stones throw away from here, but yet on the other side of the world! ...but it was SO worth the trip! Her shop is Olde Tyme Marketplace. It sure made my day to visit her shop...okay, my SEASON!!!! She had a weekend Open House, but on Friday night she had a candlelight night! She is in a very old building....go check her blog for more info about the building---and she had white lights and candlelight all around her pretties...Bluegrass band singing Christmas Carols....ahh.....so fun! So, I just HAD to take a few pics! Hope that you enjoy! I am still trying to figure out how to add a link....so bear with me!