Tuesday, June 9, 2009

This is the place where my son, Seth and his fiancee'., Mollie will be married! Table Rock state Park. It will be a beautiful wedding!


Have you ever had a day/week that you feel like you have SO much to do, but don't know where to start??? This is my week! I am trying to re-do a few things for the booth and also do some painting...but it is all a bunch of little things that are flowing together!

The antique mall I am in is participating in a city night in our town. There will be booths and a band and dancing, etc. It sounds like a great thing to get my things seen......so I guess I feel pressure to be really good! I don't have alot of confidence in all of this as of yet, so...I am nervous!

My son has decided to put his pieces in the booth, and I think they will do well. I am going with him today to rearrange my first booth to get them in it and still look good! I hope he is able to sell them soon, he really needs to have that money in and, as he is getting married in August and, of course, there are always a bunch of little things that you need.

Well, I do hope I can load some pics in today....just wish I could figure out how to do it the way I want to! I am a bit impatient if you can't tell!

Have an awesome day!
Kim